You are now in the main content area
Congratulations to our hardworking students in the Faculty of Arts. Each year, those with high academic standings are recognized with a place on the Dean's List. Check out eligibility requirements and our most recent winners.
The Dean's List recognizes undergraduate students' high academic achievement in an academic year. Undergraduate students in the Faculty of Arts who meet the academic criteria outlined below will receive a Letter of Congratulations from the Dean in June. This accomplishment will be noted on the student's transcript.
- Students must achieve a minimum GPA of 3.67 for the academic year (fall and winter terms).
- Students in full-time programs must be carrying an average unit load of 4.0 courses for two terms.
- Students in part-time programs must have completed a specified number of courses deemed by the Dean to be the equivalent of a full year of study.
- Students in full-time programs who are registered with the Academic Accommodation Support must have completed a specified number of courses deemed by the Dean to be the equivalent of a full year of study. Speak to your Program Administrator if this applies to you.
- Students must have all passing grades and a clear academic standing for both terms and cannot have received any Disciplinary Notation on their academic record in the academic year that the misconduct occurred.