General Campus Tours
Discover Toronto Metropolitan University (TMU), in person or virtually! We're located in the heart of Toronto, Canada, the fourth-largest city in North America. Here, our unique urban setting means our students connect with leaders in culture, business, health care and government.
We have a number of campus tour options available for you to explore our vibrant community, with a current student as your guide.
Each individual planning to attend the tour must complete a registration.
- Our tours offer a general overview of the campus and focus on undergrad programs. It is designed for the prospective student audience.
- Tours are about one and a half hours in length and depart from the Student Learning Centre located at 341 Yonge Street.
- Most of the tour will be outdoors, so check the forecast for your tour date and dress for the weather.
- Tours do not include housing and residence life, but you can explore these on our virtual tour.
- If you require accommodation during your tour please contact us (opens in new window) .
How to Book an In-Person Tour
Ready to join us on campus? You can register for a campus tour through the scheduling platform Calendly. Select your preferred date and time on the calendar and follow the instructions to complete your registration. We look forward to meeting you!
Other Ways to Connect
Sign up for our emails to receive updates about upcoming events and visit opportunities. Check out our Future Student Events for other opportunities to explore our programs and vibrant, inclusive urban community.
Follow undergraduate admissions @ChooseTMU to get the latest updates.
Toronto is in the 'Dish With One Spoon Territory’. The Dish With One Spoon is a treaty between the Anishinaabe, Mississaugas and Haudenosaunee that bound them to share the territory and protect the land. Subsequent Indigenous Nations and peoples, Europeans and all newcomers have been invited into this treaty in the spirit of peace, friendship and respect.