You are now in the main content area
As a Ryerson graduate there are many programs and opportunities available to you. Be sure to take advantage of them and learn more at the Ryerson Alumni site (opens in new window) .
- Update your contact info for your personal copy of false Magazine and The Ryerson Connection (e-newsletter)
- Network, volunteer and attend events in your area
- Celebrate your roots with a class reunion at Alumni Weekend or The Ryerson Dinner
Inam Daudi, Class of 2014 is a Senior Analyst at Nielsen.
In the video above, he notes that:
- one of his best career decisions involved switching from another academic program to the retail degree after discovering his interest in the industry.
- having a specific degree in retail listed on his resume helped him stand out to the hiring manager and land a great job.
- he loves working every day with different types of retailers, categories, and stakeholders that include analysts, category managers, directors and more to find insights from consumer data.
Watch TRSM Retail alumni talks (external link, opens in new window) at our YouTube Channel - TMURetail (external link, opens in new window)