You are now in the main content area
Return to SRC Activities
The reopening of Toronto Metropolitan University’s on-campus scholarly, research and creative (SRC) activities is following a coordinated, phased-in process that is first and foremost guided by a commitment to the safety and security of our faculty, students, staff, and research infrastructure and facilities.
Toronto Metropolitan University abides by public health directives and takes into advisement provincial reopening guidelines.
OVPRI support is available. Visit our Contact Us page to find a member of our team.
Messages from the Vice-President, Research and Innovation
Please review the following areas of SRC Activity to access the information you require:
- OVPRI Contact Us page
- COVID-19 Leader Resources
- Contact Toronto Metropolitan University's purchasing team if you require support to purchase PPE supplies.
- (google sheet) Toronto Metropolitan University EHS Risk Assessment Template (external link, opens in new window)
- Public Health Agency of Canada's guidelines for hard surface disinfectants (external link, opens in new window)
- Proper Use of a Face Mask (external link, opens in new window)
- Toronto Metropolitan University PPE information
- Toronto Public Health guidelines (external link, opens in new window)
- Toronto Metropolitan University COVID-19 signage