You are now in the main content area
Drop In Recreation
What to expect at Drop In Recreation!
The Drop In Recreation Program values all aspects of a student’s life, health and wellbeing. By participating in the Drop In Recreation programming, you can enjoy a break from your academics and reap the benefits of incorporating movement into your daily life. We offer a variety of sports and activities, as well as Women’s Only times. Our focus on building community shines through our engaged supervisors and programming. All programs are:
- Open to TMU students and RAC / MAC Members
- No registration required!
- Open Recreation are times that a space is open to drop in and play whatever you like on a first-come, first-serve basis.
We have two formats offered to ensure everyone can have the experience they’re looking for:
- Recreational Play* for anyone who wants a more casual gameplay setting.
- Facilitated Play* for anyone looking for a structured game experience.
*Everyone at any experience level is welcome to join whichever category they wish - see the table below for more on the difference between Facilitated & Recreational Drop In Rec.
|Drop-in Rec - Facilitated||Drop-in Rec - Recreational|