You are now in the main content area
- Wearable safety technology for children
- Food service programs
- Removal systems
- Tutoring services
- Water Filtration services
- Collaborative space-sharing
- Video-based education programming via social platforms
- Consumer testing platform for neurological disorders
- Wholesale services
- Graduates of this program can expect to do a multitude of things after this program. Ideally, students will graduate with the start-up they created in this program, others might expect to receive a leadership position for a tech company and/or be in charge of new business development. In addition, some will continue to work as consultants or Innovator/Entrepreneur-in-residence for companies.
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
No GMAT or GRE are required for the program.