Energy and Sustainability
“[TMU]’s done a fantastic job of preparing me for the next step in my career.”
Protect our future by exploring sustainable solutions to pressing problems facing our planet. With a campus committed to sustainability and academic-industry partnerships like the Centre for Urban Energy, Toronto Met’s graduate programs offer incredible resources and opportunities to make a difference in this vital industry.
Study energy and sustainability at TMU
- Environmental Applied Science and Management (MASc, PhD): Champion the environment. This program enables students to develop and explore interdisciplinary approaches to investigate the full scope of environmental issues.
- Energy and Innovation (PMDip): Create innovative solutions to urban energy issues at a time when the demand for clean energy, renewable resources, and sustainability is greater than ever.
- Building Science (MBSc, MASc): Construct a foundation of sound building science principles. Focusing on delivering sustainability in the built environment, this program prepares you for the evolving architecture, engineering and construction industry.
- Chemical Engineering (MASc, MEng, PhD): Explore diverse research fields such as wastewater and food treatment, polymer and process engineering, metallurgy and nanotechnology in this dynamic program. Students benefit from expert faculty, industry connections, full-scale equipment and the latest technology.
- Molecular Science (MSc, PhD): Explore the interface of chemistry, biochemistry and biology in this interdisciplinary and research-based program. Explore the fields of Materials, Surfaces and Interfaces, and Molecular Bioscience.
$3 trillion: estimated size of energy and sustainable innovation industry (2020)
100% of EnSciMan applicants receive an admission scholarship or award (Canadian citizens and permanent residents)
$5M in federal and provincial scholarships