Getting Started with ABC Online Course Design
ABC Online Course Design consists of two sessions:
- Introduction to Trello and ABC Course Storyboarding (90 minutes). In this session you will:
- Setup your Course Storyboard in Trello (our storyboarding platform)
- Learn the ABC Storyboarding process
- Identify your core objectives and goals as you transition your course to remote delivery.
- We recommend leaving 60 minutes between the first and second session to complete the first draft of your storyboard.
- Transitioning your course to Remote Teaching (90 minutes). In this session you will:
- Identify remote learning activities for each week of your course
- Choose the best remote tools and assessments for your course
To participate in the course storyboarding workshop, please do the following ahead of time:
- Register for a Trello (external link) account
- Bring a recent version of the course outline that you want to transition to a remote teaching environment
If you'd prefer not to attend a workshop, or if one isn't available at a suitable time, it is also possible to complete ABC Online Course Design entirely on your own, by completing both "Part 1: Defining Course Learning Types" and "Part 2: Independent Storyboarding" in your own time.