Sprint Studio is an interactive online, 12-week intensive program that helps future entrepreneurs develop their proof of concept into a market-ready product.
This program helps early-stage startups around the world develop innovative legal tech products and validate their business model. It focuses on initial customer development and building a marketable minimum viable product (MVP).
Participants will be working on the incremental development of their MVP to create a strong feedback loop with potential users. The cohort will engage with online content developed by industry experts, while working closely with various LIZ mentors to progress through program milestones.
What We Look For
The program is open to entrepreneurs, young lawyers, law students, and recent graduates, as well as innovation enthusiasts all over the world.
- Be technology-oriented
- Your idea aims to impact legal services
- You have or will have an MVP
- You are looking to develop a proof of concept into a market-ready solution
- You are driven, coachable, and looking to be part of a community of like-minded entrepreneurs
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to learn
- You are ready to grow your business and are able to invest 3 hours per week for the virtual sessions and will be able to attend a virtual demo day