You are now in the main content area
Need help with your reservation? Our team is here to support - call us at 416-979-5339 or email email@example.com.
- Reservations are required for in-person Group Fitness Classes, Drop-in Sports and Squash Courts.
- Reservations are available maximum 6 days prior to the activity time slot.
- Maximum one time slot per activity type (group fitness, drop-in sports, court booking) per person per day.
- Unable to attend your scheduled time slot? Be sure to cancel your reservation in advance so someone else can take advantage.
How to reserve a workout time online:
- Login to the Recreation Portal (external link) : Students use their my.tmu.ca login, while non-student members will require their ‘Member ID’ prior - email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your Member ID.
- Scroll down to select the activity icon you are looking for, then your preferred day of the week and time slot - activity.
- Click ‘Register’..
- Complete the checkout process to lock-in your time. A confirmation page will be displayed and a confirmation email sent to the email address associated with your account.
How to cancel an existing workout reservation:
- Login to the Recreation Portal (external link) using the same credentials you used to make your reservation.
- Click your account name top-right and select ‘Profile’ then ‘Registrations’.
- Find the booking you would like to cancel, click ‘Cancel’ and confirm your choice.