What we do
Administrative policy management is a service provided by the Office of the General Counsel and Secretary of the Board of Governors to support Policy Owners with managing their policies that apply university-wide. All University Administrative Policies, Procedures, Guidelines and Standards are posted on the Policy Register, our central repository for this website and administered by the Office of the General Counsel and Secretary of the Board of Governors.
The Policy Management team may assist with:
- Coordinating legal reviews;
- Assist with drafting;
- Consulting with policy owners regarding risks and gaps;
- Conducting research and policy scans;
- Providing other recommendations; and
- Ensuring all links to associated documents, such as procedures are functional.