You are now in the main content area
Dr. W. Patrick Neumann is a Professor in the Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering of Ryerson University. His work involves numerous academic and industry partnerships, both in Europe and North America.
Current research, conducted at the Human Factors Engineering Lab, focuses on the design of work systems that are both effective and sustainable from human and technical perspectives. Areas of study include:
- Human Factors and Corporate Strategy
- Industrial System Design Processes
- Organisational Design and Change Management
- Simulation and Virtual Performance Modelling
- Performance and Exposure Measurement