You are now in the main content area
Forms, Policies and Handbooks
Please submit forms to email@example.com that are directed to the program manager until further notice.
- PDF fileConfirmation of Enrollment Form* Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a $20 fee for Confirmation of Enrollment letters.
- PDF fileCourse Directive Form Submit to email@example.com.
- PDF fileCriminal Reference Check (CRC) Policy for Midwifery Students
- PDF fileExam Location Change Form To request a change in location of your exam.
- PDF fileHealth Screening Record Submit to Verified by Synergy Gateway
- PDF fileLeave of Absence Form Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PDF fileLetter of Permission Form Submit to email@example.com.
- PDF fileMEP Honorarium Form Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Occupational Health & Safety Awareness Training (EHS and WHMIS)
- PDF filePhotograph/Image Consent Form To be used every time photos or media will be published with images of participants.
- PDF filePlacement Requirements Record: Returning Students Submit to Verified by Synergy Gateway
- PDF fileReturn to MEP Form Submit to email@example.com if you are returning from leave.
- PDF fileCapacity to Engage in Student Activities Form Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org if returning from medical leave.
- PDF fileToronto Metropolitan University Midwifery Education Program Tuberculosis Screening Form (for Returning students only) Submit with Placement Requirements Record to Verified by Synergy Gateway
- Toronto Metropolitan University Forms Cabinet Submit to Senate for academic appeals
- PDF fileStudent Incident Report Form Submit to email@example.com if an adverse outcome has occurred.
- PDF fileTransfer Credit Decision Appeal Form Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PDF fileWithdrawal Form Submit to email@example.com.
- PDF fileMEP Policy and Information Handbook Part - 2
- PDF filePreceptor Policy Book
- Accommodation of Student Religious, Aboriginal, and Spiritual Observance – Policy 150
- Course Management – Policy 166
- Final Examinations – Policy 135
- Grade and Standing Appeals - Policy 168
- Grade Reassessment and Grade Recalculation Policy – Policy 162
- Grading Evaluation and Academic Standing - Policies 46 & 164
- Laptop Policy – Policy 146 RETIRED For Fall 2020
- Missed Tests/Examinations (Course Management Policy) – Policy 166
- Removal of Students from Field Placements Practicums - Policy 156
- Email Accounts Policy 157
- Student Code of Non-academic Conduct - Policy 61
Handbooks and Guides
- PDF fileBirth Log User Guide
- Designated Exam Sites
- PDF fileGuide to Professionalism
- PDF fileGuide to Teaching and Learning
- The MEP Consortium Policy & Information Handbook - Part 1 (found in Section 10.2 of the MEP Orientation Shell on D2L)
- PDF fileThe MEP Policy & Information Handbook - Part 2