You are now in the main content area
Have a question? AskHR
Use your TMU employee credentials to log in and access AskHR
AskHR is a new online tool that can help TMU employees get answers to common Human Resource questions. It can also allow you to submit a request or forms to HR.
- Access AskHR 24/7 from anywhere, anytime to search for information and resources, or to make a request.
- Log in using your TMU User ID and password.
- Type your question or topic into the search bar and you'll be offered articles related to your topic.
- If the articles don't provide the information you need, send a specific question to HR from within the system.
- AskHR is a new technology for HR and does not replace eHR, which is still required for its current functions, such as submitting time off or checking your pay. Learn more about the differences between AskHR and eHR.
Expecting to land someplace else?
As of November 14, 2023, employees can use AskHR to search for knowledge articles that answer FAQs, access HR information and resources, submit inquiries and/or upload request forms. AskHR is TMU's central tool for contacting Human Resources.
Workplace Wellbeing Services
Committed to strengthening Toronto Metropolitan University as a healthy, diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace.
Raise a workplace concern
If you have a concern or complaint of a non-emergency nature, you can raise it with our office or other appropriate support offices.