In the Faculty of Engineering and Architectural Science, you belong to a community that is always buzzing with opportunities for growth, creativity, and networking with peers and professors. Connect with our thriving community by getting involved. Discover everything we have to offer, including student groups, design teams and events that encourage meaningful relationships with alumni and industry.
View the full list of student government, groups and design teams.
Selected Design Teams/Student Groups
At Ryerson, there’s always an opportunity to connect with students across campus and open the door to future possibilities through student teams. We encourage students to deepen their applied knowledge of computer engineering and meet new people by participating in some of the following groups:
- Engineers Without Borders (EWB), external link
- EngOut, external link
- IEEE Computer Society Ryerson Chapter, external link
- National Society of Black Engineers, external link
- Ryerson Electrical and Computer Engineering Student Society (RECESS)
- Ryerson Formula Racing, external link
- Ryerson Helium, opens in new window
- Ryerson Rams Robotics (R3), external link
- Ryerson Thrill Club (RTC), external link
Metropolitan Undergraduate Engineering Society
The Metropolitan Undergraduate Engineering Society, external link (MUES) represents all undergraduate engineering students at Toronto Metropolitan University and provides social, academic and support services.
Need more time?
The transition program can help you adapt to the curriculum.
Apply to the prestigious accelerated master of applied science pathway.
Add the optional specialization in management sciences to your degree, or explore other entrepreneurship opportunities offered in the Faculty.
For questions related to the program curriculum or academic advising, contact the program director at email@example.com.