Thank you for your continuing support of students. At this time, we encourage anyone wishing to make a donation to do so via our secure online donation form. Please note that, in keeping with CRA regulations, external link, until the name of the university is legally changed, all tax receipts will be issued from Ryerson University.
For any questions regarding your donation or receipt please email Sergio Chiodo at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Ted Rogers School of Management
The Ted Rogers School of Management is home to over 11,000 students and more than 200 industry-connected faculty. Located in the centre of Canada’s business, retail and financial heart, TRSM is at the cutting edge of entrepreneurial, socially conscious and innovative approaches to business. With six schools of management, 15 research centres, institutes and labs, an MBA program and two master’s degrees, we are shaping the country’s next generation of global innovators and leaders.
Fundraising priorities include:
- Increased student, faculty and program space
- Co-operative Education
- Co-curricular programming
- Case Competitions
Expansion of Research Capacity
- Research Chairs
- Centres and Institutes (National Institute on Ageing, Centre for Labour Management Relations, Centre for Real Estate Management, and others)
- Graduate Student Research Fellowships
International Learning Opportunities
- Ryerson Global Innovation Challenge
- International Exchanges
- Scholarships, Awards, Bursaries