You are now in the main content area
How to Apply
Step 2: Activate your online identity
- After you submit your application, TMU will send you an acknowledgment email. Follow the link in the email to activate your TMU online identity and access your ChooseTMU Applicant Portal.
- ChooseTMU is where you can review your application status and find letters from us, including your Offer of Admission.
Step 3: Submit your required documents
- Using the ChooseTMU Applicant Portal, you can submit required documents such as:
- Academic transcripts
- Supplementary form (optional)1
- Supporting documents
- Non-academic requirements
- Proof of English language proficiency
1. The supplementary form is not available for current Ontario secondary school students. For all other applicants, use this form to tell us about your academic history and any circumstances that have affected your academic performance.
Step 4: Check your application status
- Regularly check your ChooseTMU Applicant Portal for important updates and communications from us.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list and check your spam folder to ensure you don't miss critical communications from us.
- Visit the after applying page to review your next steps and responsibilities.