This Prosopography Dataset supplements the information found in the individual CJF profiles, and can serve as a research resource to students, staff and faculty. The Prosopography Dataset can be downloaded and then used as a resource for research in a classroom/teaching setting.
Criminal Justice Firsts by https://www.ryerson.ca/criminaljusticefirsts/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
- The Association of Black Law Enforcers (A.B.L.E.), external link
- Canadian Association of Black Lawyers, external link
- PDF fileChallenges Facing Racialized Licensees:Final Report. March 12, 2014. Law Society of Upper Canada , external link
- Famous Canadian Women's Famous Firsts - Lawyers
- Noteworthy historical figures, external link
- The Osgoode Society for Canadian Legal History - Oral History Collection, external link
- Road to Justice - The legal struggle for equal rights of Chinese Canadians, external link
This resource page supplements the sources used with each profile.
This page is a work in progress. Suggestions are welcomed for resources that will enhance this list.