You are now in the main content area
What is ACS?
Ryerson University’s Arts and Contemporary Studies (ACS) program is an interdisciplinary four-year undergraduate learning opportunity designed to:
- Put students on a path of leadership and making a difference;
- Study the most influential people of all time;
- Expand cultural, historical, and social awareness;
- Develop critical-thinking, communication, leadership, and research skills;
- Become more creative;
- Learn about Canadian and global histories, cultures and societies;
- Critically examine influential global contemporary issues;
- Have flexibility to explore a range of interests; and,
- Provide the basic skills essential to succeed in any field.