We’re excited to have you join us for Alumni Month! This year, the TMU community will be offering both in-person and virtual events throughout the month of October. We’ve broken down how to register for each event below. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to make your Alumni Month experience seamless and fun!
Will allow you to register for the following events:
- Out at the Broadview
- Flourishing: A Mixer for Black Alumni and Friends
- Intersections: The Impossible Dream — Housing in Canada
- Sustainability on the Runway: The Future of Fashion
- Science Improv: The New Playground for Creative Genius
- One Faculty. Six Departments. Who will earn a seat on the life raft?
- Restorative Justice: Black Youth and the Criminal Justice System
- Meet the Changemakers – Be the Changemaker
If you will be attending the following events, in addition to Central Registration, you will need to register for them individually:
Registration opens in August. When it opens, simply fill out our registration form on Eventbrite, and select which events you would like to attend. Some events will require a separate registration; you need to fill out an additional registration form for those.
All events that do not require a separate registration are included in Alumni Month central registration. Each Monday during Alumni Month, registered participants will receive a digest email with information about events occurring during that week.
Yes! Members of the public are welcome to attend Alumni Month events. They will be required to register themselves to ensure they receive the link(s) and/or information to attend the events.
You will be contacted by the organizer of that event directly with their event details.
If you would like to continue watching at a later date, we recommend contacting the event organizer to find out if the event is being recorded and where it’s being posted.
- Proof of full vaccination may be required at check-in.
- Masking policies may be in effect.
- You may be required to complete a health screening form prior to arriving at your event.
- Reduced capacity and social distancing may be maintained at the events.
Abiding by the public health and safety measures at each event is required for all in-person attendees. These policies may change as public health and safety measures evolve. Please refer to any event-specific details or our website for the most up-to-date information—they will be updated closer to the date of your in-person event.
Due to the evolving nature of the pandemic, TMU’s COVID-19 safety policies may change over time.
Alumni Month 2022 is mostly a hybrid event. Many events will be online. If you are unable to attend in person or feel uncomfortable for any reason, we warmly welcome you to join us virtually from the comfort of home.