You are now in the main content area
Isadore Sharp Award Nomination Form
- Nominations can be completed by completing the online form.
- Nominations may not be made for oneself or for one’s immediate family member
- Anyone may submit a nomination for a Toronto Metropolitan University alumnus/a
- Nominations will be accepted on a rolling basis with a cut-off deadline to be established and published annually.
- Nominations may be submitted by a nominator for more than one nominee in a particular year
- Nominations will stand for consideration in the year in which it is submitted.
- Nominations that are unsuccessful will be made known to the nominators by email or etter
Tell us about an outstanding Toronto Metropolitan University graduate that should be considered for an Alumni Achievement Award.