BReady to Unlock New Opportunities
Paving the Way for Immigrant and Underrepresented Talent in Canada
Apply below before September 30th!
Before applying for the platform, we highly recommend watching our info session on the left to fully understand the application process as well as best practices, and maximize your chances of landing a placement.
Be sure to watch the demo video to learn how to complete the application process with ease. This video will walk you through each step of the process and highlight the key elements of the application form and the Learning Management System (LMS), which offers various learning modules on industry readiness and soft skill enhancement. By watching this video, you'll also discover how you can passively search for jobs on the BReady Talent Platform and directly connect with potential employers.
If you have any questions about the platform or the application process, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com
How does the platform work?
Create a profile and fill out the relevant details
Upload your resume
Upload a one minute video of yourself
Get matched with employers looking to hire
Why should you register?
- FREE enrollment on the Learning Management System platform - opportunities to upskill or learn more about the industry by hearing from top industry experts in Brampton
- Passively job hunt and gain access to hundreds of employers - the platform will use keywords to match your skill set and showcase your profile to relevant employers who you would be a top candidate for
- 5 month long placements available, with the intention of the placement turning into a full-time role
- Enhance your soft skills through curated content on networking, interviewing, creating a professional online presence, communication skills and more!
- Expand your network and learn from the career pathways of established professionals at curated events with speakers and leaders from the private and public sectors
- Experiential learning opportunities, including site visits to prominent Brampton businesses in the advanced manufacturing, food processing, logistics and healthcare sectors
Placements are available in the following industries:
- Health and wellness
- Food and beverage processing
- Smart city, mobility and logistics
- Advanced Manufacturing