Systems Self-Service Tutorials
Our self-service tutorials provide self-paced online learning for common tasks and functions in the Financial Information System (FIS or Oracle) and the Invoice Approval System (MarkView).
Tutorial topics are broken down as follows:
- Creating Requisitions
- Change and Cancel Requisition
- Approving Requisitions
- Create Expense Statements
- Change Expense Statements
- View Receipt and Notifications
- Report Status Meaning
- Approving Expense Reports
- Funds Available Inquiry Screen
- Account Inquiry Screen
- NON-PO Invoice Approval
- Route to Approver
- PO Invoice Approval
- Route to Accounts Payable
- Send for Comment Request
- Reply to Comment Request
Different modes to suit your style
Systems self-service tutorials are available in four different modes so you can choose the approach that best suits your learning style:
- See it. View a specific task in a video-like environment.
- Try it. Interact with the systems to try to complete a task yourself. If you get stuck, the system will show you how to resolve the issue.
- Know it. Test how well you know the process before completing the “real” task in the systems. Only you will know your score.
- Do it. Ready to complete a task in the systems? This mode provides a pop-up window that provides a step-by-step breakdown of that task.
Accessing systems self-service tutorials
- Launch the systems self-service tutorials.
- Click on the + symbol to expand the system or system application.
- Click on the + symbol to expand the system or system application topics.
- Select the task or action to access the see it, try it, know it and do it modes.
If you have any questions, please contact the FIS Help Desk.