You are now in the main content area
Dr. Andy Ye
BASc, MASc, PhD, PEng
416-979-5000 ext. 4901
Areas of Academic Interest
Field-programmable gate array (FPGA) architectures
Computer-Aided Design (CAD) tools for FPGAs
Hardware implementation of digital communication algorithms
Hardware implementation of computer vision and graphics algorithms
Very large-scale integrated (VLSI) circuit design
CAD tools for VLSI circuit design
- Farheen Khan and Andy Ye, “An Evaluation on the Accuracy of the Minimum Width Transistor Area Models in Ranking the Layout Area of FPGA Architectures,” ACM Transactions on Reconfigurable Technology and Systems, Vol. 11, No. 1, March 2018.
- Farheen Khan and Andy Ye, “A Study on the Accuracy of Minimum Width Transistor Area in Estimating FPGA Layout Area,” Elsvier Microprocessors and Microsystems, Vol. 52, No. 7, July 2017, pp. 287-298.
- Farheen Khan and Andy Ye, “An Evaluation on the Accuracy of the Minimum Width Transistor Area Models in Ranking the Layout Area of FPGA Architectures,” Proceedings of the 2016 26th International Conference on Field Programmable Logic and Applications, Lausanne, Switzerland, September 2016, pp. 1-11. (Best Paper Award, Acceptance Rate: 21%)
- Farheen Khan and Andy Ye, “Measuring the Accuracy of Minimum Width Transistor Area in Estimating FPGA Layout Area,” Proceedings of the 2015 23rd IEEE International Symposium on Field-Programmable Custom Computing Machines, Vancouver, British Columbia, May 2015, pp. 223-226. (Short Paper, Acceptance Rate: 38.9% Long and Short Paper Combined)
- Jasmina Vasiljevic and Andy Ye, “Analysis and Architecture Design of Scalable Fractional Motion Estimation for H.264 Encoding,” Elsevier Integration, the VLSI Journal, Vol. 45, No. 4, April 2012, pp. 427-438.