- Ontario Ministry of Health 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) website (external link)
- Government of Canada Coronavirus disease (external link)
- Government of Canada Travel Advisories (external link)
- Government Canada Assistance Abroad (external link)
- Toronto Public Health Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) website (external link)
- COVID-19 Self-assessment (external link)
- COVID-19: Reduce Virus Spread Guide (external link)
TMU COVID-19 related resources
- TMU International Safety Abroad/Risk Management Steps page
- Environmental Health and Safety Public Health Threats page
- (google slide) COVID-19 Return to Campus Training (external link)
- (google doc) Toronto Metropolitan University Continuity of Education Plan for the Academic 2021-2022 Year (external link)
The university is here to support you. Counselling and health services are available to all community members – students, faculty and staff, should they be needed.
Students can learn more about services available to them at the TMU Centre for Student Development and Counselling.
Employees can access the Employee and Family Assistance Program for resources and counselling.