Bill 124 Impact: Navigating Ontario’s Bargaining Landscape
- November 06, 2023
- 5:00 PM EST - 8:00 PM EST
- 7th Floor, 1-148 TRS Commons, Ted Rogers School of Management, 55 Dundas Street West, Toronto
About this event
The Ted Rogers School of Management's (TRSM) Centre for Labour Management Relations (CLMR) at Toronto Metropolitan University (TMU) cordially invites you to our upcoming panel event.
Ontario’s Bill 124 was meant to hold compensation firm at 1 percent per year over 3 years. It was struck down in April 2021, and is being appealed. We need to understand the impact of the Bill, and the current bargaining issues: did it suppress wages in the longer term? Is there catch-up now? What has the Bill and its removal done to bargaining priorities and labour-management relations?
Early Bird Registration before October 31
Event Cost: Eat and Learn
- $50 Early Bird Registration by October 31;
- $60 Regular Registration after October 31;
- $10 Virtual Webinar Registration;
- $25 Student Registration (Students should email CLMR directly to get the verified code for this discount Tamar.firstname.lastname@example.org (opens in new window) )
Buffet dinner will be prepared and served by students majoring in Hospitality and Tourism Management at TRSM. Cash bar.