Duplication & Printing
Ryerson’s Duplicating and Printing Services (DPS) provides a wide range duplicating services exclusively for Ryerson faculty and staff members, including printing exams, scanning documents, on-demand copying and bulk printing of course packs and other materials.
Services and price list
Before submitting your documents, please review our services and price list.
Submit documents in person or by email
Documents can be submitted in person or by email to our on-campus location.
Step 1: Prepare your files
Prepare your documents following these guidelines and specifications:
- Files must be “print-ready” and in PDF format. Our printers only accept PDF. Please know that other file formats will not be accepted and you will be asked to resubmit them.
- If you are dropping off your files in person, you can store them on a memory stick (USB).
- When submitting your files by email, please include the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Your department and account number
- Number of copies you are requesting
- If you would like your copies in:
- colour or black and white
- single or double-sided
- Paper colours and paper type
- Any other requirements (e.g., collating, stapling, binding, etc.)
Step 2: Email or drop-off you files at our on-campus location
Our 105 Bond Street location offers the following services:
- printing exams for the Mattamy Athletic Centre
- printing/scanning of Test Response Sheets and Faculty Course Evaluations
- small or large print and scanning runs
- colour or black and white copying
- finishing: stapling, binding, folding and laminating
Place your files in the DPS dropbox at 105 Bond Street or email us your files
Address: 105 Bond Street
Phone: 416-979-5000, ext. 556950
Hours: Monday to Friday | 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Step 3: Duplication & Printing Services will send your documents via internal mail
We endeavour to process your order within three business days, but unfortunately this is not always possible. Please check with us if your job is time critical.