The Global Buddy Program is a two-way intercultural exchange in which students from a partner university are matched with a student in The Creative School for a semester.
Join The Buddy Program Now!
What does a Buddy do?
As a Buddy, you will be a peer contact and provide information and guidance to the exchange student and help them transition into university life. The time commitment and activities you want to engage in with the exchange student are largely decided by you and your Buddy.
Why become a Buddy?
- Gain global perspectives and make a new friend
- Help a new exchange student feel supported and connected with The Creative School
- Start fostering an international network of peers and friends
- Learn about another culture and get an international perspective
- Take part in social events organized by The Creative School
- Provide peer support and advice as a student
How do I sign up?
Any student from The Creative School who is interested in assisting inbound exchange students is eligible. Wherever possible, your year level and program of study are considered for pairing up exchange students with buddies.
If you are selected, we will reach out to you with the next steps and help you prepare to be the best Buddy that you can be! If you aren't selected for the current round, we'll try our best to pair you up with an inbound exchange student for the following semester.