The Academic Success Centre is serving the Ted Rogers School of Management community virtually during the Winter 2022 term.
The job descriptions below are for reference purposes, only. Apply by March 21, 2022 4 p.m. EST.
Fall 2022 Opportunities
- google docAcademic Peer Helper, external link, opens in new window
- google docLead Academic Peer Helper, external link, opens in new window
- google docPeer Coach, external link, opens in new window
Please apply through our Fall 2022 application portal.
Applications are due on March 21, 2022 4 p.m. EST. If the positions are not filled by the middle of April, we will continue to accept applications until all positions are filled. Please note that the application form will close once the positions are filled.
We hire three times a year (once per term), often through the Career Boost program.
- Want to learn more about the Career Boost program? Visit the Career & Co-op Centre: Jobs On Campus, opens in new window page for more details.
- Unsure about your Career Boost eligibility? Check your Career Boost eligibility on the Student Financial Assistance: Student Employment page.