You are now in the main content area

Adding & Dropping Courses

Undergraduate courses are typically not available for auditing.

If you wish to take a sociology course but do not want it to be included in your GPA, you may complete a  (google form) GPA Adjustment Form (external link)  to indicate that this course grade should excluded from your GPA.

GPA Adjustment Forms must be submitted to the Office of Enrollment Services and Student Records before the final day to add a course in the term which you are taking the course that you want to be excluded.

The Department of Sociology adheres to the deadlines for adding and dropping courses established by the University Registrar which are published in the current Undergraduate Calendar.