You are now in the main content area
Areas of Academic Interest
Experimental solid mechanics
Microelectronic packaging mechanics and reliability
- Lu, H., Shirazi, A., and Varvani-Farahani, A. “An Inverse Method for a Full Characterization of Thermal-mechanical Performance of Thin Tri-layer Plates.” Journal of Experimental Mechanics, vol. 26, no. 5, 2011, pp. 540-555.
- Shirazi, A., Lu, H., and Varvani-Farahani, A. “A Hybrid Inverse Method for Evaluating FC-PBGA Material Response to Thermal Cycles.” Journal of Material Science: Material of Electronics, vol. 21, no. 7, 2010, pp. 737–749.
- Lu, H., Sun, C., Zhou, M., and Shirazi, A. “Recent Applications of Optical and Computer-Vision Methods to Research for Microelectronics Assembly Reliability.” Optics and Lasers in Engineering, vol. 48, no. 11, 2010, pp. 1046-1057.
- Lu, H., Hussain, R., Zhou, M., Gu, X. “Fiber Bragg Grating Sensors for Failure Detection of Flip Chip Ball Grid Array in Four-Point Bend Test.” IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 9, no. 4, 2009, pp. 457-463.
- Laboratory for Experimental Mechanics Research
- Surface Mounting Technology Association (SMTA) International