Mechatronics Engineering (BEng)
You belong to a Faculty that is always buzzing with opportunities for growth, creativity, and networking with peers and professors. Connect with our thriving community by getting involved. Discover everything we have to offer, including student groups, design teams and events that encourage meaningful relationships with alumni and industry.
View the full list of student government, groups and design teams.
Selected Design Teams/Student Groups
We encourage you to deepen your applied knowledge of mechanical engineering and meet new people by participating in design teams and student groups, including:
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (external link, opens in new window)
- ASHRAE (external link, opens in new window)
- EngOUT (external link, opens in new window)
- National Society of Black Engineers (external link, opens in new window)
- Toronto Met Formula Racing (external link)
- Ryerson Rams Robotics (external link)
- Ryerson Supermileage (external link, opens in new window)
Ryerson Engineering Student Society
The Toronto Metropolitan University Engineering Student Society (external link) (MUES) represents all undergraduate engineering students at TMU and provides social, academic and support services.
- Biomimicry Global Design Challenge (external link)
- D-Prize Distribution Challenge (external link)
- FSAE Michigan (external link, opens in new window)
- Innovative Designs for Accessibility (IDeA) (external link, opens in new window)
Need more time?
The transition program can help you adapt to the curriculum.
Apply to the prestigious accelerated master of applied science pathway.
Add the optional specialization in management sciences to your degree, or explore other entrepreneurship opportunities offered in the faculty.