You are now in the main content area
The Institute of Future Legislators at Ryerson will run:
- May 14-15 in Toronto
- May 28-29 in Toronto
- June 10-13 in Ottawa (including travel time between Toronto and Ottawa)
The 2022 program will focus on transformational leadership.
A full schedule is available on the right of this page.
- Panel on innovative ways of connecting with constituents to facilitate change and impacts of different strategies
- Discussion about diversifying and transforming parliament, addressing questions of authenticity and representation
- Workshop on power literacy for policy makers
- Workshop on leadership, identity and representation
- “Minister’s inbox” simulation exercise
- Panel on how activists engage with and lobby politicians
- Simulation bill readings, question period and media scrum on Parliament Hill in Ottawa