Ahnoowehpeekahmik: Staff & Faculty Wellbeing Lounge
The Staff and Faculty Wellbeing Lounge is designed to enhance employee mental health and support wellbeing.
Ahnoowehpeekahmik: Staff and faculty wellbeing lounge
Reflective of TMU’s commitment to the whole person, the Staff and Faculty Wellbeing Lounge is designed to enhance and support wellbeing.
Developed through extensive consultation across faculty and staff, the Staff and Faculty Wellbeing lounge provides space to connect, socialize and eat while providing the opportunity to rejuvenate and rest.
Features and space use
Some of the new elements in the updated space include:
- cedar wood wall and ceiling feature
- food preparation area with microwaves and a water station
- dining tables and seating area
- communal table in a separate alcove for larger informal gatherings
- lounge area with armchairs and ottomans
- rest area with loungers and customizable lighting
How the space received its name
Visiting the space
Location: POD 156
Space access: Employees can access the space using their OneCard. If you are unable to access the space with your OneCard, please contact HR Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-979-5075.
For questions about the space, contact Sevgi Pala, workplace wellbeing advisor, email@example.com or 416-979-5000, ext. 552773.