You are now in the main content area

T4 & T4A Tax Slips

Your T4 (Statement of Remuneration Paid) and/or T4A (Statement of Pension, Retirement, Annuity and Other Income) slips are available electronically. Accessing these forms is quick, convenient and secure, and allows you to print or reprint your tax slips at your convenience.

Note: Please be aware that this only applies to tax slips issued by Human Resources and not tax slips issued by other areas of Toronto Metropolitan University.

To access your T4/T4A slip

You can access previous years’ tax slips at any time through eHR. New T4/T4A slips are generally available online around the end of February each year. To access yours:

Log into, choose the eHR tab. From the Employee Self Service homepage, select the payroll tile and then click T4/T4A > View T4/T4A Slips.

Select the slip that you need. If you would like a paper copy, click on the “Print” icon at the top of the page.

For additional instructions, visit the eHR Online Learning Module for Payroll and Compensation.

Please verify your address!

While an incorrect address on your slips will not impact filling your taxes, it does mean your address is out of date in TMU’s systems. For instructions on how to update your address, visit the eHR online self-service tutorial for Personal Details.

Note: eHR is separate from MyServiceHub. Addresses that are updated in MyServiceHub will not automatically update in eHR so please ensure that you update eHR as well.

What if my SIN is incorrect or missing from my T4/T4A?

If the Social Insurance Number (SIN) on your T4/T4A is missing or incorrect, please contact It is important to correct this error as an incorrect SIN can affect your future Canada Pension Plan (CPP) benefits. An incorrect SIN can also impact your Registered Pension Plan (RPP) and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) contributions both now and in the future.

Copies of T4/T4A slips

You can print as many copies of your T4/T4A from eHR as needed.

Other Information and Inquiries

If you have any questions regarding eHR, please contact HR Client Services

For more information about tax slips and tax returns, contact the Canada Revenue Agency (external link) .