You are now in the main content area
Workplace Wellbeing Services
Workplace Wellbeing Services is committed to strengthening Toronto Metropolitan University as a healthy, diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace.
What we do
To help create a culture where all employees can bring their whole selves to work, we:
- provide information, guidance and support to leaders and employees when an employee experiences a health-related issue that may result in short or long term sick leave;
- work with leaders, employees, unions and human resources to identify, implement and monitor accommodation plans for employees with disabilities;
- develop policies that articulate TMU’s commitment to employees with disabilities;
- provide programs and resources that support employee wellbeing and healthy workplaces; and,
- provide trauma informed support for TMU staff and faculty affected by sexual violence and other forms of gender based violence.