Michael Decter Scholarship Award for Health Leadership & Policy Studies
Now accepting applications for the Michael Decter Scholarship for Health Leadership and Policy Studies.
SE Health is proud to present the 11th Annual Michael Decter Scholarship. We are seeking high-performing students entering their first year in a graduate health leadership/policy program who are passionate about making a difference in the Canadian healthcare landscape. While it will support students across the country, it will also aptly reflect Michael Decter’s legacy and honour his name and health leadership contributions.
Students aspiring for a health leadership, executive, or board role in the Canadian Health Care system or a Canadian Health Organization are ideal candidates for this scholarship of $5000.
PDF fileMichael Decter scholarship flyer, opens in new window
Scholarship amount: $5000
Submit an application package via email with the following:
1. A compelling submission paper demonstrating personal vision for health policy or leadership (no more than 750 words accepted) or by media format (no more than 5 minutes accepted). Include long term goals, leadership aspirations and innovation focus.
2. Provide proof of acceptance or registration in first year graduate studies in health leadership and/or health policy at a recognized accredited Canadian university.
3. Demonstrate high academic performance in current program or most recent applicable studies through official record – official transcripts required.
4. Provide one academic reference and two professional references. All references must be signed.
5. Provide a copy of your cv or resume.
Email your complete application with all documents to email@example.com by midnight on November 1, 2022, with the subject line: Michael Decter Scholarship 2022 – first and last name
By applying, applicants permit SE Health to use their photo and bio on our website, social media and press releases.
For questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Awarded by phone with follow-up email confirmation. All applicants will be contacted on the status of their application in the New Year.