Fulbright Canada Scholarship
The mandate of Fulbright Canada is to enhance mutual understanding between the people of Canada and the United States of America by providing support to outstanding graduate students, faculty, professionals, and independent researchers. These individuals conduct research, lecture, or enroll in formal academic programs in the other country. In doing so, Fulbright Canada aims to grow intellectual capacity, increase productivity, and assist in the shaping of future leaders in both countries.
https://www.fulbright.ca/programs/canadian-students/traditional-awards.html, external link
Annual value of $15,000 (USD)
Applications are due Nov. 15, 2022.
- Be a Canadian citizen (Permanent residence is not sufficient).
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree prior to the proposed start date of the grant.
- Be proficient in English.
- Be in compliance with all J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board (FFSB) guidelines.
- Be in compliance with all governmental regulations regarding visas, immigration, travel and residence.
Applicants interested in applying for a Traditional Fulbright Student award are asked to complete an online application through the Embark system, external link.
For more information, please visit the Fulbright Canada website, external link, opens in new window.