You are now in the main content area
As a member of Toronto Metropolitan University’s Fashion Zone, you’ll gain access to not just our beautiful physical spaces, but to our incredible set of online tools as well. Whether you need research material, trends and forecasting reports or online support services, these resources offer a wealth of knowledge to help you find the information you need, when you need it.
The following are provided with your Fashion Zone membership:
- Access to the Fashion Zone Start-up Toolkit - our database of useful business tools and presentations of Fashion Zone workshops
- Access to the Toronto Metropolitan University Library resources - featuring over 3 million dollars in electronic resources, including e-journals, e-books, databases and indexes, geospatial data, and catalogued websites or electronic documents
- Access to trends research and forecasting tools from WGSN
- Access to the Toronto Metropolitan University Zone Learning job board
- Access to online business support services (i.e., Clausehound - an online knowledge database for legal resources)