If you’re feeling inspired by what we offer, than you’ve passed the first test. To complete your application, please complete the following steps:
- Apply online. Applications open December 18th, 2023. Applications close on January 9th, 2024.
- Screening - your application will be reviewed in an initial screening process. Only successfully-screened applicants will be invited for an interview with the Admissions team.
- Interview - come in for a pitch and conversation where our Admissions team gets to know you and your business.
- For students applying to our Associate or Mentorship program, we will bring you in for a meeting where we get to know your skills and your goals.
- Offer - You receive a formal invitation to the Fashion Zone program
- Onboarding - Attend an Onboarding session to complete your application, learn about our full program, and meet fellow onboarding members of the Fashion Zone family.
The process from application to onboarding takes about two months. Good luck!
Do you have a business plan? How about a product or prototype? Does your business and/or product have a social media following, traction and sales? If so, you’re ready to apply as a Fashion Zone company.
If accepted, your company will be granted a one-month membership. Membership is always free for Toronto Metropolitan University current student founders.
Please note, there is no cost for the first month of incubation. However, business insurance is required.
At the one-month mark, all new companies are subject to review.
Apply here during application period.
An associate is a current Toronto Metropolitan University student that is interested in getting involved with a business in the fashion industry to learn firsthand about entrepreneurship, and to gain critical job skills.
The associate gets matched with a Fashion Zone startup to develop their skills, prepare them for the job market, and/or give them the confidence to start their own venture.
Associates are eligible for internship hours. These are paid opportunities (hourly wage or honorarium), and if not paid, they must be in exchange for internship hours. These are NOT volunteer positions.
Apply here if you want to get on the waitlist for the Associate Program.