You are now in the main content area

Resources for New Faculty

Items to be completed upon commencement of employment

Resources at Ryerson

 Enroll in Benefits and Pension

To enroll in benefits and pension, please complete the following forms and send to Jenna Miller, Pension & Benefits Administrator at

Aboriginal Employee Services

Aboriginal Education Council (AEC)

Ryerson Aboriginal Student Services (RASS)

Tracey King, Indigenous Human Resources Lead: supports Indigenous candidates and employees through coaching and advice on the application process; orientation; and career and work counselling. Faculty may also contact Tracey to join the First Nations Metis and Inuit Community Group (FNMICC), which offers community socials, traditional teachings, arts and crafts and speakers on different Indigenous related topics.

 Important Information for Faculty Arriving from out of Country

Please note that the Government of Canada has issued a number of regulations pertaining to individuals traveling from abroad. If you are arriving from out of country, regardless of whether you are a Canadian or a foreign national, please contact Zenab Pathan, Manager, Faculty Recruitment & Immigration, at prior to making your travel arrangements so that you can be provided with appropriate instructions, guidance and support. 

Please review the information found at:, external link. In addition, the Public Health Agency of Canada has some materials available in several languages for use, which can be accessed by calling 1-833-784-4397.