Stalin Boctor Graduating Student Award
Valued at $4,000, the Stalin Boctor Graduating Student Award is given to a full-time Faculty of Engineering and Architectural Science master’s student who demonstrates financial need, as well as academic excellence in their fourth year of undergraduate studies.
The Stalin Boctor Graduating Student Award provides financial assistance for one student who has demonstrated financial need in their master’s studies and academic excellence in their fourth year of their undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Engineering and Architectural Science (FEAS).
In order to be considered for this award, students will need to demonstrate certain eligibility requirements. Successful candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in a full-time master’s program in FEAS.
- Have completed an undergraduate degree with FEAS.
- Demonstrate overall success in their studies with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher and have clear academic standing.
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by Toronto Metropolitan University through completion of a detailed budget submission in accordance with OTSS guidelines as outlined in the application.
- Be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a Protected Person.
- Be an Ontario resident.
- Demonstrate academic excellence in the fourth year of undergraduate studies in engineering or architectural science.
The recipient of the award will be selected on a combination of financial need, CGPA and overall academic standing, and fourth year GPA.
|CGPA, Academic Standing||20%|
|Fourth year GPA||30%|
The Awards Selection Committee will consist of at least three representatives from FEAS and the Dean. The committee will review the applications and make the final selection of the recipient based on the weighted criteria. If in the opinion of the selection committee that no applicants meet the outlined criteria, the award will not be given to any applicant that year.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org