You are now in the main content area
Opinio will no longer be available at Toronto Metropolitan University as of August 31, 2022. Users are responsible for downloading their survey data prior to this date. As such, we are unable to create new accounts at this time.
Details and resources will be updated on this page as we move forward. Please contact us. if you have any questions.
Opinio is a web-based survey tool available for research conducted by Ryerson faculty, staff and graduate students. Features question types including multiple choice, rating, drop-down lists, numeric, matrix, essay and open-ended. All collected data is stored locally at Toronto Metropolitan University.
- Design, publish, and manage surveys
- Survey delivery by open-access or by invitation to a specified list
- Range of reporting facilities and analytics
- Multiple question types
If you are Toronto Metropolitan University faculty, staff or a graduate student and would like to get started with Opinio:
- Read the Quick Start Guide
- Login to Opinio via survey.ryerson.ca
- Consult the Ryerson Ethics Board for survey approval to ensure it does not violate the terms in FIPPA
Opinio is currently not accessible to people who use assistive technologies like screen readers, and people who rely on a keyboard to navigate. We recommend using Google Forms as an alternative whenever possible.