Updates on COVID-19
The health and wellbeing of our community are of the utmost importance during this time.
The Centre for Urban Energy remains fully operational online, in line with Ryerson University, and we have taken the following steps to play our part in helping to slow the spread of COVID-19:
- All researchers, students, interns and staff are working from home.
- Meetings with stakeholders and sponsors are now exclusively online, where possible.
- Clean Energy Zone support services, programming and events remain in place.
- Professional development programs – Electrical Engineering 101, the Professional Master’s Diploma in Energy and Innovation and the Certificate in Energy Management and Conservation – will be conducted online through the winter 2021 term.
- All tours and events in our space have been cancelled until further notice. Select events have been rescheduled online.
- Leading the Charge, our major energy storage conference originally planned for June 18, 2020, has been rescheduled (virtually) for Oct. 8.
- NESTNet Week activities marking the fifth year of the NSERC Energy Storage Technology Network were held online June 16 and 17 with participation from across Canada.
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
For the latest updates from Ryerson on COVID-19, please visit ryerson.ca/covid19.
Posted: March 18, 2020
Updated: April 27, 2020; July 19, 2020; Sept. 8, 2020; Sept. 30, 2020