You are now in the main content area
Introduction to Business Spanish
This course, offered in Spanish, is intended to introduce students with an intermediate level of fluency to the Spanish-speaking business world, through the study of realistic situations and specialized vocabulary. Students will study business documents such as letters, memos and job applications in order to have a sound knowledge of written business Spanish. They will use oral activities such as role play to develop their understanding of cultural business practices in Spanish speaking countries.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
SPN 601 or placement test score of 601 required (www.torontomu.ca/llc). Not available to native speakers of Spanish.
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Business Management Professionally-Related Table I
- Language and Intercultural Relations
- Language and Intercultural Relations Core Elective Table II
- Language and Intercultural Relations Core Elective Table V
- Minor in Spanish
- SPN 702 - Communication in Business Spanish
- SPN 802 - Spanish for Business Strategies