You are now in the main content area
Introductory Spanish II
This course uses a communicative approach emphasizing oral comprehension and expression without omitting the written aspects of Spanish. Students develop their knowledge of the basics of Spanish grammar. Historical, social and cultural aspects of the Spanish-speaking world are introduced through the study of longer readings.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Liberal Studies: LL
SPN 101 or placement test score of 101 required (www.torontomu.ca/llc)
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Language and Intercultural Relations Core Elective Table II
- SPN 301 - Intermediate Spanish I
- SPN 302 - Spanish for the Tourism Industry
- SPN 303 - Spanish and Fashion
- Table A - Lower Level Liberal Studies