You are now in the main content area
Issues in War and Peace
This is an introduction to theories and contemporary issues in the study of war and peace, coupled with forays into the past as needed. Its goal is to help students develop an understanding of what war is, what causes it, what its effects on society are, and whether it could be overcome.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Liberal Studies: UL
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Criminology and Sociology Core Elective Table II
- History and Sociology Double Major Core Elective Table II
- Minor in Sociology
- Politics and Governance Sociology Double Major Core Elective Table II
- SOC 702 - Anatomy of Human Conflict
- Sociology Core Elective Table II
- Table B - Upper Level Liberal Studies