You are now in the main content area
Anatomy of Human Conflict
This course examines the central question of why humans war. Analysis critically explores the conventional wisdom regarding the nature of human aggression and destructiveness, and provides some alternative explanations. Biological and social theories are explored. The analysis will make extensive use of materials from a variety of disciplines.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Liberal Studies: UL
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Criminology and Sociology Core Elective Table II
- History and Sociology Double Major Core Elective Table II
- Minor in Sociology
- Politics and Governance Sociology Double Major Core Elective Table II
- SOC 802 - Issues in War and Peace
- Sociology Core Elective Table II
- Table B - Upper Level Liberal Studies