You are now in the main content area
Sociological Perspectives on Crime
This course examines the social context of crime in Canadian society. Issues include the social construction of crime, problems of measuring crime, the major sociological explanations of crime, and the social role of the police professional.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- Arts and Contemporary Studies Core Elective Table I
- Criminology and Sociology Core Elective Table II
- History and Sociology Double Major Core Elective Table II
- Minor in Sociology
- Nursing Collaborative Professionally-Related Table I
- Politics and Governance Sociology Double Major Core Elective Table II
- Sociology Core Elective Table II