You are now in the main content area
Quantitative Business Analysis
This course emphasizes how to apply various mathematical techniques in the support of managerial decisions in the various functional areas of business. Review if basic algebra (including linear, quadratic and other special functions), inequalities and linear programming, exponential and logarithmic functions, mathematics of finance, functions, limits and derivative, derivatives and applications.
Weekly Contact: Lecture: 3 hrs.
GPA Weight: 1.00
Course Count: 1.00
Billing Units: 1
Mentioned in the Following Calendar Pages
*List may not include courses that are on a common table shared between programs.
- AFF 210 - Principles of Finance I
- Accounting and Finance
- ECN 109 - Basic Mathematics for Economics
- ECN 189 - Mathematics for Economics I
- ECN 230 - Mathematics for Economics II
- ECN 301 - Intermediate Macroeconomics I
- ECN 504 - Intermediate Microeconomics I
- GMS 401 - Operations Management
- ITM 107 - Managerial Decision Making
- QMS 110 - Applied Mathematics for Business
- QMS 702 - Calculus for Business